11.27.2011

That damn pile of rocks

Shortly after we moved here, I noticed a smelly old pile of rocks at the top of our road. I took note of them and went about my business. However, for whatever reason, the rocks soon got the best of me and I had to stop and take a closer look. Here is what I saw.

Exhibit A:

So again, I went on about my life, minding my own bees waxes. Eventually though, these damn rocks got the best of me and I had to, just had to kick them over!!! Why did I feel the need to kick them over? Who knows?!?! I'm weird and I do what I want. However, to my surprise, about two weeks ago I noticed the damn pile was back!!!

Exhibit B

 Screw you, stupid person building the rock pile back. Grrrr......AGH! What was I to do??? Knock it over again, naturally.
 
Exhibit C



I thought for sure this would get my message across, but no. No such luck. The scumbag built the rock pile back up, yet again.

Exhibit D


I've had enough of this maniacal rock pile. This is my answer for this stupid ol', smelly ol', crusty ol' pile of rocks that haunts me.

Exhibit E


Instead of kicking over the rock pile, I decided I would leave the builder with a little message of "NO." Maybe THIS will get my point across!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment